Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ello, mate.

Ever heard of inkpop? well, it's an amazing website! I have my story "A Little too perfect" posted on there, (the first ten chapters,) and it has... DRUM ROLL PLEASE..
83 comments! woohoo! It's totally a start. ;)
Anyways, I thought since I have nothing better to do, I'll post some random reviews.

....the components of the story are nice. :) It starts off well and the characters are believable- UntitledMess
...i like the quotes in the beginning of each chapter. this has a lot of potential. the prologue was adorable and the characters were likeable- cara_ruegg

.....Phineas and Ferb is one of my all time favorite shows ever. Seriously.

- L.C. Candle

(ahaha, dont ask! I may have mentioned that show in my story!!! Perry's my fave.)

Well, that's enough reviews for one day, don't ya think? more tomorow,
Madison D.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog