Monday, March 22, 2010

Great book.


Okay guys, I just read an amazing book. I literally stayed up till 11:30 pm to finish it....
:D
It is called "Kathleen Please Come Home" by scott o'dell. Keep in mind, it's not a happy story, though. A lot of people die. but still, it's awesome!!!! This girl, Kathleen, keeps a diary, and that's how the story is told. Part 2 is told from her mother's diary. Part 3, back to Kathleen!
I would really recomend you to read this book, if you dont have anything to read at the moment.


okay, so..... I know I should post something about my story ALTP, but... nothing has happened. But I did write a short scary story, it is called "MARY". Ha, my brother got scared. :P
more soon,
Madison D.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds good, will try to remeber to check it out (of the library) haha get it? wow I need to stop trying so hard. . . . Oh well, cool blog, hope you get a chance to check out my blog www.renees-reflections.blogspot.com sometime soooon! :D

    ReplyDelete

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog